🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » existing contract but no work do be done for ...
Page options
arissabayton
Community Member

existing contract but no work do be done for now.

I have an existing hourly website development contract. I have already setup the website and the project is nearly done. What needs to happen now is for the client to provide some more content to replace placeholders on the website then launch the website. I communicated with the client and he informed me that he has no time yet to make additional content and will just contact me when he is available. I have not logged time for almost a month now. I'm afraid upwork might see this inactivity due to me, could this have a negative impact on the contract or my upwork profile? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Aristotle S wrote:

Hi Petra, thanks for answer. Yes, no problems in payment. I'm just worried if there is a negative impact due to inactivity.

No, because you have received payment. What hurts are contract with nothing EVER paid.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Aristotle S wrote:

I have not logged time for almost a month now. I'm afraid upwork might see this inactivity due to me, could this have a negative impact on the contract or my upwork profile? 

As you have done work you gave presumably been paid for, there is no negative impact on eother the contract or your profile..

Hi Petra, thanks for answer. Yes, no problems in payment. I'm just worried if there is a negative impact due to inactivity.

Aristotle S wrote:

No, because you have received payment. What hurts are contract with nothing EVER paid.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members