🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » fake offer
Page options
abed_samy
Community Member

fake offer

I have accepted an offer from client and he didn't send me any data until now .. i waited for a month and it affected in my jss .. can ypu help me to remove this contract without affeting in my feedback .

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Abed S wrote:

I have accepted an offer from client and he didn't send me any data until now .. i waited for a month and it affected in my jss

No, it has not. It has had no effect on your JSS in any way at all.

Abed S wrote:

can ypu help me to remove this contract without affeting in my feedback .

Just close it. It would only affect your JSS if the client left poor (private) feedback.

so what is the reason to decrease my jss from 90 % to 83% .. it was only my open contract 

Abed S wrote:

so what is the reason to decrease my jss from 90 % to 83% .. it was only my open contract 

Probably private feedback on a closed contract. Open contracts with no payment never, ever affect the JSS after just one month

Hard to say without more details.

re: "I have accepted an offer from client and he didn't send me any data until now"

Abed:

For your own future reference and for other readers of this thread, I would like to point out that you made a tactical mistake as a freelancer.

In the future, if you are accepting a fixed-price contract that requires a set of data, then you should wait until you receive the data before accepting the contract.

If it is an hourly contract, then you should wait until you know enough about the project and and enough input data to do at least ten minute of work on the project.

It does not do you any good to accept a project that you can't work on and can't earn any money from.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths