🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: fake postings?
Page options
webguync
Community Member

fake postings?

does anyone get responses to proposals similar to this? I have been getting them for the last few months. I am pretty sure they are fake accounts. I reported this one. A waste of time and connects!

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for flagging this for us. I've checked and Connects were already refunded to you as the job has been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS and action has been taken on the client account. You can check this under your Connect History

You can check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for flagging this for us. I've checked and Connects were already refunded to you as the job has been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS and action has been taken on the client account. You can check this under your Connect History

You can check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I got the same request but wasn't able ot find the profile on the site to reply. Not sure if it used any of our connects. Emailed him directly asking to work via Upwork and got a response that is nearly identical to the original proposal. Very weired!

Hi Alexander,

I'd like to check this for you. Please send me a PM with more information by clicking on my name. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
junaid_ali-maher
Community Member

Thanks bro for your help. I also saw a offer from this account but i can't any proposal to this account's offer. Bacause i was busy on sportshoes site working. And if you can't get any job from this account then your connects will be return to you by upwork. Don't worry bro.

Your post is really really helpful for many other people. Thanku so much for this helful post.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths