🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » feedback after 14 days
Page options
niranjan1973
Community Member

feedback after 14 days

My client didn't manage to leave feedback on a project its been 20 days ending the contract but my client texted me now saying that she liked my work a lot and asking me how can she live feedback on my work so please can any help me so that I can guide my client to live feedback.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Niranjan,

I`m sorry about the confusion. The reason you`re not seeing this option on your end is that the client is still able to provide feedback on your contract. All they need to do is go to the contract room and click on the green button Give Feedback. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Niranjan,

You can enable your client to update their feedback by following the instructions Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran v,

I checked that but enable the client to change feedback link is no available check the attachment below

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Niranjan,

Since the option is not available on your end, it looks like you`ve already used it. The Enable client to change feedback can be used only once per contract. Once you`ve enabled your client to update their feedback, they will have 14 days to take action from their end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

But I have never used that option in the past.

Niranjan S wrote:

But I have never used that option in the past.

Thank the client for being so nice and inform her that it is no longer possible. 

In future, if you want feedback, don't close the contract yourself. Encourage the client to do so, that way you are guaranteed feedback. Don't chase clients to leave feedback. Contracts without feedback don't do any harm.

ok thank you for the reply petra

Hi Niranjan,

I`m sorry about the confusion. The reason you`re not seeing this option on your end is that the client is still able to provide feedback on your contract. All they need to do is go to the contract room and click on the green button Give Feedback. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have this same problem, except I am the client and I want to leave positive feedback for my freelancer.
He ended the contract, it’s been well over 14 days. How can I leave feed back now? The closed contract is not even in my Jobs page.
Why is there a time limit to leave feed back? And why does the contract get deleted from my account.
This isn’t really a great service model.
petra_r
Community Member

Bee S wrote:
I have this same problem, except I am the client and I want to leave positive feedback for my freelancer.
He ended the contract, it’s been well over 14 days. How can I leave feed back now? 

The freelancer can go to the contract on her side and click on "Enable client to change feedback" - That will allow you to leave feedback

Bee S wrote:
The closed contract is not even in my Jobs page.

It is closed, so it is under "Jobs > All Contracts"

all contracts.png

Bee S wrote:
Why is there a time limit to leave feed back?

Because feedback is double blind, meanng that neither party can see what feedback the other party left until they, themselves, have left feedback, or 14 days have passed, at which point it gets locked. Otherwise people would just wait to see what feedback the other party left and then leave feedback according to that.

Bee S wrote:
 And why does the contract get deleted from my account.

It hasn't been deleted.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members