🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: feedback disabled
Page options
camm3d
Community Member

feedback disabled

Hello,

In all my years  in upwork, with almost perfect qualifications from my clients, I found someone with whom I started a project with only a minimal part of the scrow funding, after doing a first part of the project that was supposedly to be a test, and after he said things like "you are doing a great job, he asked to continue with the rest of the project, which I agreed to and kindly asked him to do the full scrow funding , upon After that request, his attitude changed to saying things like he doubted that the work could be successfully completed and that I needed to show him that I could deliver the quality he expected first before requesting payment in advance otherwise he would cancel the project by requesting a refund, quality is the strong point of my work and I know that scrow funding is not like asking for payment in advance, so it seemed to me that he was a nonprofessional and tricky client, I kindly replied that I could not continue working without having the full scrow funded
and I explained him if he want to make a refund request, it should be approved by the upwork dispute system,
so as not to make the long story
the client closed the contract and after he took a part of the work at a bargain price I don't know when he left me a feedback that I just discovered, full of lies about my work and with the worst qualifications.
a feedback that even looks strange, a black spot, between a list of excellent feedback and ratings from normal and good people,
the only thing that I want is to be able to leave mi own feedback for this client to prevent some colleague, since at this moment is disabled.

does anyone know if anything can be done?

thank you!

Carlos M

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Carlos M wrote:

the only thing that I want is to be able to leave mi own feedback for this client to prevent some colleague, since at this moment is disabled.

does anyone know if anything can be done?

After a contract is closed, the party who didn't end the contract has 14 days to leave feedback, after that it is locked unless the client allows you to leave feedback. It sounds like you have left it too late.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths