🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: financial transaction has been limited.
Page options
darshakshah777
Community Member

financial transaction has been limited.

Hi, Upwork Team.

I am experiencing the error: "Financial transactions for  Darshak S have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.".

I am unable to submit an individual help ticket to request assistance.

I have not received an email - as described - indicating the issue; hence the posting here.

I have added  a Billing Method as in help artical it's informed to add. But it doesn't look resolved.

Please help me here !!

Thank you for your help!

darshak
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Help me with that what should I do to solve this 

Thanks in advance

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
PradeepH

Hi Darshak,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I see that the relevant team has already notified you about the same via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them directly on the support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. You can view and reply to your support ticket via your registered email address as well.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Help me with that what should I do to solve this 

Thanks in advance

Sorry, I missed that email regarding client account has been removed from marketplace, that was unfortunate for me.

But can you let me know how long this hold will remain on my account, as I've not been involved in any of the fraud activities.

Please help me here 

Thanks

Hi, Upwork Team.

I am experiencing the error: "Financial transactions for Movie Mania (47401186) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

I am unable to submit an individual help ticket to request assistance.

I have not received an email - as described - indicating the issue; hence the posting here.

I have added a Billing Method as in the help article it's informed to add. But it doesn't look resolved.

Please help me here !!

Thank you for your help!

Mudassir

Hi Mudassir,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
angelafatalla23
Community Member

Hi, I have same problem. But i receive mo email regarding this. Its been 3 days since i request to contact support but I until now it was not fix.

Hi May Angela,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
1325908b
Community Member

Im having the same issue. Idk what went wrong. Its been on my account for the past 5days. I have updated my card and everything on file. Nothing seems to work. Please help me.

Hi Brylle,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
310d2be1
Community Member

Hi, Upwork Team.

I am experiencing the error: "Financial transactions for Movie Mania have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

I have submitted an individual help ticket to request assistance 3 days ago, but they haven't responded

I have added a Billing Method as in the help article it's informed to add. But it doesn't look resolved.

Please help me here !!

Thank you for your help!

Mudassir
310d2be1
Community Member

I'm also facing the same issue

christine-mwaura
Community Member

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue on my end. I have updated my payment method as redirected by the article but it doesn't seem to be resolved yet. Tried getting an option to contact support directly but don't seem to have that option. Not so sure how to proceed...

Hi Christine,

It looks like you're chatting with one of our agents right now! They should be able to assist you with your concern.

~Andrea
Upwork
marifeljelly
Community Member

Hello,

I am reaching out in this thread because I have an open ticket with the same "title" waiting for response for 5 days now and haven't received any. A new work week will start again tomorrow. I wish to know if/when I would be able to withdraw my funds and if I should still log time moving forward. I didn't talk about this with my client/s because (I assume) they already know about the issue because Upwork seem to be in contact with them about this already and they are still giving/trusting tasks for their company.

Looking forward for a favorable response, just hoping this won't take too long so we could all move on.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Marifel,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I have followed up with the team handling your support ticket and one of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths