🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » financial transactions have been limited.
Page options
polyedr
Community Member

financial transactions have been limited.

Hello,

At the August 2019 I've finished working with agency.

Now I would like to try here as a freelancer without agency.

But I have 0 connections and I have received message that financial transactions for **edited for Community Guidelines**have been limited.

I have proved my idenity to the PayPal, but I still have the message about the financial transactions limitations here.

Please solve the problem.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ivan, 

I checked your account and can see that there seems to be an issue with your Paypal account. Please contact Paypal directly to resolve the issue with your financial transactions. In the meantime, you can remove Paypal from your Upwork account and add a different payment method to access your Upwork earnings. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
btlaws
Community Member

I'm stuck in the same situation. This website has the most useless customer support and identity verification systems... really makes me enthusiastic to use the website going forward, given how miserable the user experience has been so far.

Hope the problem gets solved.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bryan, 

It looks like you were trying to verify your location. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you directly with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ivan, 

I checked your account and can see that there seems to be an issue with your Paypal account. Please contact Paypal directly to resolve the issue with your financial transactions. In the meantime, you can remove Paypal from your Upwork account and add a different payment method to access your Upwork earnings. 

~ Avery
Upwork
polyedr
Community Member

Hello Avery,

Thank you for your advice.

I have removed payment methods and have added them next.

After that, everything works.

6b19d9e7
Community Member

My financial transaction was limited because upwork suspended one of my clients' account. I was told to add a billing method to activate a refund, which I did. But till now, the refund hasn't been done and I can't find where to activate the payment order directly. Thanks

Hi Oluwafemi,

Thank you for your message. I see that the relevant team notified you about the next step via a support ticket. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. If the ticket is already closed, you can respond to the email notification for the same ticket sent to your registered email address to reopen the ticket. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks Pradeep. I have just sent a follow up mail. Till now, I haven't gotten any response or help even after waiting for 72hrs

Hi Oluwafemi,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members