🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Share your onboarding experience
Page options
5d3790a0
Community Member

finding a typist in Vegas

I only want to work with a typist in my town. how do I find that without going through hundreds of applicants?

3 REPLIES 3
5d3790a0
Community Member

Add a zip code to the search engine. When I put Vegas in, many typists showed up. when i created the profile, i got freelancers from around the country.  Where did the Vegas people go and how do I access them? I have handwritten notes that need to be worked with and need a clever spirit who can be excited about creating a kids book with me.

where do they hide in all this madness?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Susan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. When you're searching for freelancers or agencies, you can initiate the search for talent and then refine your results further by using the filters as explained in this help article. You can also include the filter by Location so that your search results show only the ones in the correct state or time zone. 

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
colettelewis
Community Member

Susan H wrote:

I only want to work with a typist in my town. how do I find that without going through hundreds of applicants?

There must be actual rather that virtual job sites  that have plenty of typists who you could hire.  What about trying a Vegas student who needs a little work? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members