cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fixed price job

vanniyaselvib
Vanniya Selvi V Member Since: Aug 14, 2017
1 of 5
Pls help me. Just now I started working on upwork. One client hired me. And I done the project. He asked to send a screen shot. He said you will receive the payment in message. I don't know how do I receive payment and I don't know there is a specific process to submit the project. Pls help me
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

@Vanniya Selvi V wrote:
Pls help me. Just now I started working on upwork. One client hired me. And I done the project. He asked to send a screen shot. He said you will receive the payment in message. I don't know how do I receive payment and I don't know there is a specific process to submit the project. Pls help me

Did you go to the contract under My Jobs, clicked on the contract, and pressed the "submit work and request payment" button?  

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 5

Hi Vanniya,

I checked and see you have an active Hourly contract on which you haven't logged any time yet. Can you please confirm if you're referring to that contract or pm me the link to job post in question?

Untitled
oranus
Community Leader
Abderrazzak B Member Since: Mar 23, 2017
4 of 5

Do you feel right about jumping out to the sea when you can't in fact swim?

Aaaarrrgh, you need to learn how to use the site before bidding on projects...

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 5

re: "I checked and see you have an active Hourly contract on which you haven't logged any time yet."

Vanniya:

This means that the client is a good, valid client who is doing the right things.

But you are using the Upwork system incorrectly by not logging your time.

Many clients are patient enough with newbies such as yourself and will allow you to add manual time or pay you with a bonus. That is what I do when I encounter newbies who make the mistakes that you have made. But clients are NOT required to be so patient.

It is your responsibility to log time correctly. If you don't, a less-patient client could close the contract without you getting paid.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS