🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » for top-rated freelancers: how to chat with U...
Page options
tomliuwhite
Community Member

for top-rated freelancers: how to chat with Upwork during online office hours?

I am a top-rated freelancer, I checked the perks for top-rated freelancers here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068468-Become-Top-Rated/?utm_source=responsys&utm_me...

it is said: 
The opportunity to chat with Upwork during online office hours exclusively for Top Rated.

So how to chat with Upwork?

and also looks like there is one forum for top-rated freelancers:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Top-Rated/ct-p/Top_Rated

But it seems that I can not post a thread or chat with anyone there.

Thanks. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JIAN L wrote:

Hi Petra,

Thanks for your answer. If so, is there a way for top-rated freelancer to talk to the Upwork support directly?

ALL freelancers can. Go to your Support page. Just type "contact Support" into the bot at the bottom right of the page.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jian,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies and let me know if you`re still unable to connect with our Customer Support and post on our Top Rated board? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V wrote:

Could you please clear your cache and cookies and let me know if you`re still unable to connect with our Customer Support and post on our Top Rated board? Thank you.

He means the "Upwork Office Hours" - that last happened in May 2018..... and the top rated forum has been closed for new posts for years...

perks.png

Hi Petra,

Petra R wrote:

Goran V wrote:

He means the "Upwork Office Hours" - that last happened in May 2018..... and the top rated forum has been closed for new posts for years...

perks.png

Thanks for your answer. If so, is there a way for top-rated freelancer to talk to the Upwork support directly?

JIAN L wrote:

Hi Petra,

ALL freelancers can. Go to your Support page. Just type "contact Support" into the bot at the bottom right of the page.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members