🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Forgot Password and Security Answer
Page options
tusheroht
Community Member

Forgot Password and Security Answer

hi,

i had forgot my original accounts password and security answer. so, i can't reseting password. now, how can i access my original account?

please help me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
knwlzahid
Community Member

On the login page, choose the option reset password. see this link:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067518-Change-Password. 

Kanwal

View solution in original post

305 REPLIES 305

I sent you a DM luiggi

hey I forgot my upwork email and username I only know the phone number that I use

Hi Inderpreet,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi,

I can't remember my email and username for my freelance account, could someone help me with this issue?

Here is my user profile: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank you in advance

(this account was only created to submit this, it will be deleted after the problem is solved)

Hi Tatiana,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay, thank you.

Hi,

I also forgot the login information for my account and would like it to be deleted please...**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks for the help

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi S H,

Your account is closed as per your request.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
hs50
Community Member

Thank you!!!

Hi,

I was told that I would be contacted about a week ago. Nobody has done it yet, is this the time it usually takes? I apologize for insisting, but I just need to have access to my account again.

Thank you.

Hi Tatiana,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you very soon directly via a support ticket and assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

It's no problem 🙂 Thank you.

Please delete this account:**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I can send a valid ID to prove it is mine but I cannot remember the email and password for this account. Please. Thank you

Hi Kurokuro,

Please keep in mind that once we close your account you will not be able to open any new accounts. 
Could you please confirm if you would like our team to proceed with closing your account, or you would help to regain your access to your account? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes please delete the posted account profile and let me know once this is done. Would appreciate it!
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kurokuro, your account was closed as per your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Could you please help me figure out my email address for an agency profile (not the one I'm writing this from)?

I can send you username, email address I seemed to have used, and other information.

Have a great one!
Uroš

I'd be happy to help, Uros!

Please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

The account on the below link belongs to me but unfortunately I forgot the e-mail address and password. Therefore I cannot log in to that account to close/delete it. I am currently using a new upwork account and it has been verified. I also have an on going contract with the current account that I have. 

Can you help me delete my old upwork account? Because I don't need that anymore. I only need one account and I decided to use the current one that I have. Thank you.

Below is the link of my old account that I want to delete/close.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Thanks.

Hi Candyd Coleen,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. Your account was closed as per your request, thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Yes, I will keep that in mind.

Thank you so much for your help. I will only use this one and only account from now on.

-Candyd Coleen

Hi team, I have created an account 6-7 years back and unfortunately I dont remember email id of my account. 

Urgently need help with this topic.

Thanks

Hi there,

Could you please send me a PM with more information so I can check this for you? You can click on my name to send a PM. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for your response.

Please check your DM.

I forgot my email and password too, I was willing to start anew as i have my degree now, but unfortunately, I cant login. Someone please help me with this.

He Lercy,

To reset your password or security question submit this form and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi how do i change my upwork email ID. I forgot my email which i register to my account. I login to my account and use it but now i have to withdraw my payment and they demand email verfication. Is there any process to change my email Via Video chat or etc. 

Hi Syed,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I lost my email Id for my older account. Please help as soon as possible.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

There is a profile on up-work, But I lost email-Id

If you are genuine, no need to worry. Upwork team will reach up to you within some business day. Upwork support team has great response rate.

Hi, I lost access to my email for which I am using for freelancing.

Profile link : https://www.upwork.com/ab/profiles/search/details/~0178365e14955413a8/profile/?q=name%3A%28Favour%20...

It's is a verified account, I am unable to login because I used Google sign in and I have lost access to Gmail account. Please can you recover it for me.

Don't worry I will delete this account after I get that back.

Thank very much

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Favour, 

I'll ask the help of the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you directly to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
8d8df185
Community Member

Thank you

I have replied the customer support team.

How long should I wait for reply?

Hi Favour,

Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further, thank you for your patience. 

~ Goran
Upwork
3a6ab052
Community Member

Hi Avery, 

I lost access to my email for which I am using for freelancing.

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for your message. Could you please click on my name next to this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the account in question so I could forward this to the appropriate team to review and take action?

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi there,

I'm having trouble logging into my original account. When I try to recover it using 'forgot my password' option, it says my email doesn't exist. Can someone have a look into this for me?

I created this new account to access the community and will delete it once this is resolved. 

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members