cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot to addmanula time

sureshgaite
Active

i was doing mine client work and at that instant manual time was not allowed by the client .But after 1 hour and 10 minute mine client allowed to add manual time .so i closed the upwork.exe file and started working. after 3 hour i ended the contract but forgot to add manual time 

what to do now ????

will i be paid for 3 hours ????

7 REPLIES 7
prestonhunter
Community Guru

You can not add time to a closed contract.

You could ask the client to pay you for that time using the Pay Bonus tool.

if clent does not agree then what to do ?

@Suresh K wrote:

...........then you'll remember to track your time with the tracker next time

@Suresh K wrote:

you kinda learn your lesson to put in your hours before you hand in work. Hopefully it's not a lot of hours, so it's not an expensive lesson.

i used upwork time for an hour but later switced to manual time as mine client has allowed it .i submitted the work to the client but i forgot to add manual time .

now what to do ???

how to add manual time  ??

time deadline was 3 hours and i completed the work on time only.

@Suresh K wrote:

i used upwork time for an hour but later switced to manual time as mine client has allowed it .i submitted the work to the client but i forgot to add manual time .

now what to do ???

how to add manual time  ??

time deadline was 3 hours and i completed the work on time only.

we just told you

you made a mistake and you can't log time to a closed contract. Ask them to pay you with a bonus. Other than that, your'e screwed. You won't make that mistake again for sure.

Hi Suresh,

Unfortunately, you can't add time to your Work Diary any longer since the contract is already closed. As advised, ask your client to issue a bonus payment on the closed contract but do note that bonus payments like manual time aren't covered by Upwork Payment Protection. 

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS