🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » fraud clients on up work...
Page options
f707cb46
Community Member

fraud clients on up work...

this guy "**Edited for Community Guidelines**" asked me to write a script ... when i wrote down and send him, he said that this not what he want!

his request is this: 

Hello, could you please write an example for us with this given information? The video is about the homes of the richest celebrities. Please make sure it is entertaining and easy to understand. Also, try to make the viewer feel involved by adding something like "I am sure you expected Will has a big house..."

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

and i have sent him this work:

6 REPLIES 6
prachi163
Community Member

To be honest, the content is very badly written. There are spelling and grammar errors and the sentence construction is very poor.

Also, is your name 'Join'?

lysis10
Community Member

Join G wrote:

this guy "**Edited for Community Guidelines**" asked me to write a script ... when i wrote down and send him, he said that this not what he want!

his request is this: 

Hello, could you please write an example for us with this given information? The video is about the homes of the richest celebrities. Please make sure it is entertaining and easy to understand. Also, try to make the viewer feel involved by adding something like "I am sure you expected Will has a big house..."

and i have sent him this work:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**lololol ooof

Buddy, for real, you gotta find something else to do on Upwork.

Sorry, **Edited for Community Guidelines** Your profile says that you can do video editing; you should only apply for that type of job. 

Also, why would you say that **Edited for Community Guidelines** is a "fraud client"? Do you think that **Edited for Community Guidelines** - the actor? - is actually involved in this?

jr-translation
Community Member

Is it possible that you did not understand how this platform works? You only joined today and one rule is never to work for free. In this case you should be glad there is no contract because an honest feedback would have made this your last day as well.

re: "Is it possible that you did not understand how this platform works?"

Or how anything else works?

JoanneP

Hi Join,

I checked, and it looks like you have already reported this client to our team. Our team will review your report and appropriate actions will be taken. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members