Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freelancer search gone?

zoomconcepts
Community Guru
Bojana D Member Since: May 2, 2011
11 of 23

I think she means this section 1.jpg

There used to be a link here (above or below the App link) that said Browse freelancers. It was what I used to search people too, now it's gone. 

anamariacuesta
Community Guru
Maria C Member Since: Jul 9, 2015
12 of 23

Thank you Bojana, that was what I meant Smiley Happy Now we have to use the other system. 

purplepony
Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
13 of 23

Bojana posted:

I think she means this section 1.jpg

There used to be a link here (above or below the App link) that said Browse freelancers. It was what I used to search people too, now it's gone. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, I used to have that link as well.  As I'd shared in my previous post within this thread, I've used the same option that Valeria later posted since the original option was evidently deleted.  It works just as well as the other one did.  

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
14 of 23

Thank you for clarifying Bojana, I'll follow up with the team for a confirmation and update the thread soon.

Untitled
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
15 of 23

@Maria C wrote:

I was referring to the button placed on the right sidebar, bellow "Track time with the desktop app". I tried the tips mentioned above, but it still doesn't show up.

I have never seen anything there. The only way I search for freelancers from my freelancer account is the one Valeria shows in her screenshot - toggling the Find Jobs box at the top to Find Freelancers..... 

mickenpa
Ace Contributor
Michele P Member Since: Mar 2, 2016
16 of 23

seems the cookie monster got your button

boshoffirene
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
17 of 23

yup...what Pam and Bojana were referring to..and thnks guys for the little toggle box thing...never knew about that one...and so you learn.

purplepony
Community Guru
18 of 23

Who's Pam? lol

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
19 of 23

Hi all,

We can confirm that the browse freelancers link was removed from Freelancer profiles intentionally and the link is now only available on Client profiles. Freelancers can still use the search box in the header to browse freelancer profiles.

Untitled
purplepony
Community Guru
20 of 23

Vlad, thanks for the update.  Irene, Maria, and Bojana we knew it WAS there.  Woman Wink

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS