🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: freelancer search
Page options
mr_zia
Community Member

freelancer search

Hello
i am freelancer, before August my profile was been shown in the 2-3 page, now i checked my profile in the first 20 pages of search results and my profile is not there
even before when i applied location filter then my profile was on top now my profile also not there
i just did 4 project, and i am afraid from sending proposal because i read some question/answer that many profile were removed due to sending many proposal

i know there will be many other freelancer also ,but what i need todo? i am waiting for invitation ,but didn't receive any invitation in past month

thanks for reading

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Yeah... it rotates.

Don't worry about this.

I gave up trying to check how I show up in search results within the first few weeks of becoming an Upwork freelancer - over 5 years.

Trying to figure out Upwork search results, or trying to "game the system," is not the path to success here.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Zia U wrote:
Hello
i am freelancer, before August my profile was been shown in the 2-3 page, now i checked my profile in the first 20 pages of search results and my profile is not there
even before when i applied location filter then my profile was on top now my profile also not there
i just did 4 project, and i am afraid from sending proposal because i read some question/answer that many profile were removed due to sending many proposal

i know there will be many other freelancer also ,but what i need todo? i am waiting for invitation ,but didn't receive any invitation in past month

thanks for reading

Never wait for invitations, just write proposals like the rest of us. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths