cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freelancer sites

beysvogel

Without digging through the loooong contract of Upwork can anybody tell me if it is allowed to be a freelancer of Upwork and a freelancer for a other type of freelancer services?  Thus a member of two sites at the same time?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jmeyn
Community Guru

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Bob,

Yes, you can use other freelancing websites. Please note that you're not allowed to advertise other profiles on your Upwork account nor accept jobs you've applied for on Upwork/take clients you've met on Upwork off the platform.

Every now and again I do meet clients I've seen on Upwork also on other platforms and vice versa. I've seen the same job posted on several platforms too. I don't take clients off Upwork but clients are free to post their jobs on several platforms and I am free to quote on several platforms.  It's then up to the client to decide on which platform they award the job. As you are hiding the client I can see identical job descriptions but don't know whether it's the same client or a farmer. And yes, I quote different prices. The platforms' commissions are costs and the costs enter into the sales price.

View solution in original post

52 REPLIES 52
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS