cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: freelancers who tried skrill or payoneer.

Mohammad O Member Since: May 14, 2015
1 of 13

Hi
Can any one tell me which is better choice for freelancer skrill card or payoneer card ? taking in consedration all the chargese will be applied .

Also If you tried both or one of them, tell me where the card will shipped to my entered address (home) or to postal mail ? (I have  been aasking this quistion for a while in skrill support and no resopnse )

Elvis M Member Since: Aug 15, 2013
2 of 13

I tested only payoneer for now, and am really happy with it. 

Two things you have to be aware of when using payoneer:

1. There is an annual fee, which is deducted from your first income you receive on payoneer (39 USD I think)

2. There is an ATM fee your bank will charge once you want to withdrav money. In my case it is around 8 USD per Withdraval.

Other than that, the money is instant available, as soon as you withdrav / load your card, you can also withdrav your cash, which is a large benefit in compare to paypal where it takes 2-5 work days to get your cash handed out.

Mohammad O Member Since: May 14, 2015
3 of 13

deduccting 8 $ per withdraw ???? I know from my knowledege with skrill that they deduc arrounf 2.5 euro , also payoneer say on their page that withdraw fee is 3 $ so how come it become 8 $ ?
Do they just sell some ads about low fee and then end up paying more ?
From which country you are ?

Elvis M Member Since: Aug 15, 2013
4 of 13

No, the Fee is not from Payoneer directly, but from the Bank owning the ATM. Because I am withdraving money from a non native account. I am from Bosnia

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 13

I pay $ 2.50 for withdrawing from Payoneer, and there is no fee from the bank whose ATM I use ( I am in Italy)

Skrill will VERY quickly determine you to be a commercial user and then apply pretty horrid charges from what I have read.

Personally I am very happy with Payoneer!

I believe the card will only be sent to your verified home address.

-

Community Leader
Nikolaos A Member Since: May 7, 2015
6 of 13

@Petra R wrote:

Skrill will VERY quickly determine you to be a commercial user and then apply pretty horrid charges from what I have read.

-

It is true, that Skrill very quickly asked me to verify my id and address, but just to remove some limitations that where activated (like $6000 total transactions per year). After this verifications there were no such limitations. The charges remain the same.

Community Leader
BEST ANSWER
7 of 13

I have both Skrill and Payoneer cards. Skrill is a bit cheaper regarding the annual fee (I think its around 10-15$).

Skrill transfers money instantly without any extra charge. Payoneer transfers money after 2 days or instantly with and extra charge of $2.

There is a fee per ATM transaction which is around $3 for Payoneer and around $2,5 for Skrill.

Finally there is a daily ATM withdrawal limit which is $280 for Skrill while on Payoneer it is much higher, I think around $800.

I think it might be best to try both and compare for yourself, as these might also vary from one country to other.

I don't get your question about shipping address...it will be shipped to the address you entered when you signed up for the card.

Community Leader
8 of 13

By the way, my advice would be to try and pay directly using these cards as much as possible instead of withdrawing cash. In that way you avoid any of these transaction fees.

Highlighted
Habibur Rahaman N Member Since: Jan 12, 2015
9 of 13

Hi Mohammed O,

Skrill & Payoneer both are not provide service same way.  If you looking for get your earned money so quickly then Payoneer is best. If you have no hurry of getting your earnning money then best wired transfer or Skrill. Which is cheap (charge you around $5) and took around 2-5day. But in Payoneer you able to withdraw money within 30min (max) took extra $2.50 for this service.

Your card will go your provided shipping address (wherever you feel suitable you).  

All Fees for using Payoneer Master Card

Card Activation: $ 9.95
Card replacement: $ 9.95
Monthly Account Maintenance: $ 3 (If Multiple transaction/Withdraw made in a month, then Monthly Account Maintainance Fee $01).

Load Money to the Master Card:

Normal Speed (Usually 36hour): Free

Immediate Load (Maximum 30min): Fee $2.50

Counter collection International: $ 2.15

Withdrawal at the counter refused: $ 0.90

No annual charge.

No any other charge or fee you need to pay.

Comparing both companies service including customer support, Payoneer clearly ahead from Skrill. 

At the end, a big issue for getting all these service. Where you live, which part of the world, which region. If you live in 3rd part of the world then your enjoying service quality and someone from Spain, UK, Canada or Australia service quality will never be same.

Thanks

Community Leader
10 of 13

@Habibur R wrote:

If you looking for get your earned money so quickly then Payoneer is best. If you have no hurry of getting your earnning money then best wired transfer or Skrill. Which is cheap (charge you around $5) and took around 2-5day. But in Payoneer you able to withdraw money within 30min (max) took extra $2.50 for this service.

This is not true, at least in my case. With Skrill by default your money is instantly loaded in your card without any extra charge. With Payoneer you get the option to transfer your money instantly with an extra $2,50 charge.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS