🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » freezed account due to inactivity
Page options
jah47
Community Member

freezed account due to inactivity

Hi,

Please, what can i do to get my account reactivated ? It seems to be suspended.

in my point of view, I didn't do nothing that could have violated the terms of use of the platform.

The reality is that I was in hospital for two months, and my account was inactive.

Also, I attend courses to become web developer.and I think I will be ready to work by the beginning of ferbruary 2020.

Thanks in advance.

Haja

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up, Haja!

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
karen_designs85
Community Member

Hi Haja, it probably set you to private for being inactive. What you can do is to manually toggle it to public and start earning again.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Haja,

Could you please clarify your request so that we can assist you accordingly? I see no holds placed on your account.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
jah47
Community Member

Thanks for your rapid answer.

Here are more details about my problem :

once I complete the login process : I get stuck with a screen like the one, that you can see attached to this message. N.B : I can't type anything in the blank area. All I can do is clicking in one of the items located within the area with blue/green backgound color.

Besides, I cannot edit my profile (to for example set may availability for a work).

And I cannot view the posts about new jobs.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Haja

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up, Haja!

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
jah47
Community Member

I did some cleaning and changed the browser. The problem is solved.

Thank you.

Haja

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Haja,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hello Sir, i am facing almost the same issue. My account was inactive for more than a year and now i log in and find out it that it shows some kind of error. I think its wrongly suspended. Can you help me get it back. When i log in, the following screens shows up (Attached) 

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I checked and it seems that you have an open ticket for the issue you are experiencing. I will follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
jah47
Community Member

Hello, 
1/ clean your web navigation history (for e.g with Ccleaner)2/ login with another browser (I had problem with firefox. Using chrome solved the problem)

Hope this will help you.
Jah
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members