🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » get bad feedback or end the contract?? which ...
Page options
sm793df
Community Member

get bad feedback or end the contract?? which is the best?

after get this job, i realize that is bad decision, it is not like i thought , not like his description. now i dont want to do it (not yet submit anything, just sent some rendering image). so which the best choice for me: end the contract by myself or get small money and let the client leave bad feeback? 

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

You have completed 25 jobs. You have great feedback and JSS.

You can afford to do the right thing for the client.

If you are not the right person for this job, then tell the client and close the job. The client won't give you bad feedback if you put their needs above your own.

petra_r
Community Member

Dat L wrote:

end the contract by myself or get small money and let the client leave bad feeback? 

As the JSS is mostly decided by the private feedback the client leaves, getting out of that contract as elegantly and professionally as you can is important, so the client has no reason to leave poor private feedback.

Talk to the client, explain that you are not a good fit for him and that it's best to part ways without wasting any more of the client's time (make it sound like you're doing him a favour.)

Your JSS may dip some but it may not be too dramatic if the client leaves good private feedback.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths