🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: get paid
Page options
gliaza25
Community Member

get paid

i transferred my funds from upwork to payoneer but until now its not reflected on my acct, payoneer is asking for the payment partner i.d so they could track it down. this is the first time it happened to me. pls somebody help. thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gliaza, 

Transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take two days to clear. Payoneer has an instant loading option available, for an additional fee of $2.50. You can set this option in your Payoneer account settings. You may read more about Payoneer's Timings and Fees here. 

I can also see that you have already filed tickets for the same concern. I will go ahead and follow up with the team who is handling your ticket so that you can be assisted further. As a gentle reminder, please refrain from filing new tickets for the same concern so that the team handling your case can assist you more efficiently. If you wish to follow up, please post your reply/replies on Ticket #27545550. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gliaza, 

Transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take two days to clear. Payoneer has an instant loading option available, for an additional fee of $2.50. You can set this option in your Payoneer account settings. You may read more about Payoneer's Timings and Fees here. 

I can also see that you have already filed tickets for the same concern. I will go ahead and follow up with the team who is handling your ticket so that you can be assisted further. As a gentle reminder, please refrain from filing new tickets for the same concern so that the team handling your case can assist you more efficiently. If you wish to follow up, please post your reply/replies on Ticket #27545550. 

~ Avery
Upwork
gliaza25
Community Member

hi ms. avery, noted on that. thank you for your assistance, i receive email that they are now forwarding my concern to payment department, hopefully it will resolve today. thank you again

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths