🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » getting back after a long pause
Page options
ibrahimmohamad
Community Member

getting back after a long pause

I have been a top rated freelancer for around 3 years straight but last year i wasn't so active on upwork due to various reasons, i saw my top rated state and stats hold up quite well but last week i think i hit a 12 month without a payment, last 12 month earnings got to zero and there i lost everything, my long term client rate, my badge, my score dropped to 80%.
i do understand that success score drops old enough projects from its equation but i feel like i'm now just as a newcomer ! however i have a project which is running for since april i just got a milestone of it yesterday ! so i guess if that milestone was earlier i could've avoided that, but in general i do feel it's not fair but also concerned how long this will take me to recover and get back my usual state !?

3 REPLIES 3
ibrahimmohamad
Community Member

well it seems like not only upwork that has changed on its core, but the forms got more useful too !

You made a bunch of statements and the last one you out a question mark on. It actually is quite a helpful forum but it is the weekend.
What is it your asking?
petra_r
Community Member

Ibrahim M wrote:

how long this will take me to recover and get back my usual state !?

3-4 successfully completed contracts and whatever is missing to $ 1000 because then you'll have enough outcomes to calculate a 6-month JSS from (hopefully a good one) and can start accmulating eligible weeks, then 13 weeks (or 13 minus whatever number of eligible weeks you have when you reach a 90%+ JSS) to get to top rated.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members