🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: work diary
Page options
a_mawallil
Community Member

getting paid

Hi,

I want to follow up my concern yesterday about the mismatched accordingly of my upwork account name and bank account name and the result is payment deactivation of my account, well in fact I did not find any mismatch when I double check it. Also, I'm just done with my job, what's next? How can I get my payment.

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Adawiya,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
a_mawallil
Community Member

Hi,

can someone help me with work diary? the problem is i did not put in work diary my working hours since I did not know it and I'm new in upwork. what would happen with the job I've done? how will i get paid?

This Adawiya Mawallil

Are you using the Upwork time tracker? This should be used for your hourly jobs and it automatically fills in the work diary. If you didn't use that they you're going to have to explain to your client and see if you can add manual hours this time.

Sir if I do the manual time, why is it the only dates available are Feb.
22-23? I need Feb 19 , since that is the time I started. What to do? Please
help me.

Adawiya M wrote:
Sir if I do the manual time, why is it the only dates available are Feb.
22-23? I need Feb 19 , since that is the time I started. What to do? Please
help me.

You can't add time to the work diary for a previous week, because clients have already been charged for last week's hours. You can ask the client if you may add the hours to this week's work diary, or the client can pay you for last week's hours as a bonus.

It is much better to use the tracker for hourly contracts, as you don't have any protection if you don't use the tracker.

Adawiya:

Don't use manually logged time unless there is a serious reason why you can't use the time-tracker app.

If you DO use manual time, then understand that you are supposed to log that time immediately after a work session.

Not the next week. Not at the end of the week. Not at the end of the day.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths