🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » google login issue
Page options
b4d79ce7
Community Member

google login issue

i have issue of google sign in... .my account is not loging in due to google sign in..

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Haq, 

I checked your account, and it looks like you were able to log in to your Upwork account. When you set up Google Sign-In for your account, you will need to use your Google credentials to log into Upwork. You can also use your Google email address and Upwork password to log in.

If you want to remove this service from your account, you can go to your Account Settings > Connected Services and unlink your Google account from your Upwork account. 

If you need further help, please let us know, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
b4d79ce7
Community Member

i have no access to my email **Edited for Community Guidelines** due to google sign in use 

Hi Haq,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and are now being assisted by one of our agents. If you wish to update the team with new information, I highly suggest that you post it on the ticket thread. Otherwise, I would recommend avoiding sending follow-ups on the same ticket thread because it goes back to the end of the queue every time a new message is added.

~ AJ
Upwork

I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I am facing with my Upwork account. Unfortunately, my Google account, which was linked to my Upwork account as a connected service, has been disabled. Due to this, I am unable to access my Upwork account.

I have attempted to recover my Google account without success. As a result, I am reaching out to you for guidance on how to regain access to my Upwork account or if there are alternative solutions available.plz help 

d15d8114
Community Member

I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I am facing with my Upwork account. Unfortunately, my Google account, which was linked to my Upwork account as a connected service, has been disabled. Due to this, I am unable to access my Upwork account.

I have attempted to recover my Google account without success. As a result, I am reaching out to you for guidance on how to regain access to my Upwork account or if there are alternative solutions available. plz help me to solve this problem

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members