Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

got a message from a ux researcher from upworks to help

afifield
Community Guru
Amanda F Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
1 of 7

I just got a message to give my opinion through a conference call to help improve the freelancers user experience and offered xx amount of upworks credit or amazon credit. Is that real? It looks official. It says to do a short survey to see if I am eligible? It's from **edited for Community Guidelines**

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 7

Just make sure you complete it before site goes down again or you might not get credit for it.

View solution in original post

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 7

Hi Amanda, 

Could you please share a screen grab of the image with me via a private message? I'd just like to double check.

~ Avery
Upwork
afifield
Community Guru
Amanda F Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
4 of 7

sent you a message Avery.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 7

Hi Amanda, 

I would like to confirm that the email you received is from the team. If you have other questions, just let us know, but you should be able to email them back on that email address.

~ Avery
Upwork
elastella
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
6 of 7

So you give UW or Amazon credit to people for talking to you about their UX - but when you hide people's profiles for days without even realizing it, thus shutting down their business & then don't manage to delete plagiarized profile overviews until asked about it over and over again - all that's on offer is a "sorry for the inconvenience"?!?

Who is resonsible for these decisions?

P.S. I have been asked by Garnor to chat about similar stuff, but there was no mention of any compensation for my time. Feel free to send me the survey!

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
7 of 7

Hi Ela,

I'll ask Garnor to follow up with you directly regarding the recent conversation you had with our team.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS