cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

has bid declined/proposal ended feature scrapped?

rolludesig
Community Guru
Rahul V Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1 of 7

hi all

is the bid declined feature scrapped earlier it used to be regular part of my daily emails lol :)but now a days there is something missing nor are the clients selecting any proposals nor i am getting these email incase of my bid declined or proposal ended.

seriously worried about inactivity from client side 😞

Community Leader
Richard H Member Since: Aug 22, 2015
2 of 7

I was actually wondering the same thing until I received "declined.... chose another freelancer" just this morning.

So it seems the option is still there but clients haven't been using it as much lately.

rolludesig
Community Guru
3 of 7

yeah it looks so but it was pretty common to recieve declined mails and i havent recieved it since days now:)

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 7

Hi Rahul,

I can confirm freelancers are still being notified in case their proposals are declined.

Untitled
rolludesig
Community Guru
5 of 7

hi vladmir

thanks for the update but i havent got since notification since days and i can see many proposals of mine are in closed or expired category...nor can i see any one hired? is hired option hidden from freelancers?

Rahul

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 7

Rahul,

It looks like your proposals haven't been declined by clients for a while. That explains why you haven't received those notifications. You can go to your Proposals> Archived and check the reason why each proposal was archived.

If you view the original job posting, you can see how many freelancers were hired for the job:

Screenshot_2.png

~ Valeria
Upwork
rolludesig
Community Guru
7 of 7

hi valeria

thanks for your reply yeah the issue is that i see most of projects as closed /expired i cant see even the hired option?

that really makes one feel that client is not selecting anyone..

Rahul

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS