cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

masecu
Marco C Member Since: Aug 30, 2017
1 of 8

Hello, I get this message, they made me a video call to verify that it was me, but at the end they did not remove that message and I need to withdraw a money that I have there, I need help

davidd1008
Community Leader
David D Member Since: Jun 8, 2016
2 of 8

Marco,

If you did the video chat to verify your identity, you should be good to go soon. It can take a little while before any holds come off your account, assuming your verification went well. If all else fails, you can contact support and see what's up. 

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 8

Hi Marco, 

I followed this up with the team and have requested for more information. I will let you know once they get back to me. 

~ Avery
Upwork
masecu
4 of 8

Thank you, I'll be waiting

masecu
5 of 8

I can not withdraw the money and it turns out that the account is suspended. this comes to me in the settings, get paid. Why this happends?

"Financial transactions for Marco Cumba (17693554) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
6 of 8

Hi Marco,

We will follow up with the team handling your open ticket and you can expect an update directly on the ticket regarding your account status.

~Nina
ghisdulay
Ghisleen D Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
7 of 8

Me too, I got this message on top of the page. I already set up a new payment method (direct to local bank) and it was activated already (after 3 days of waiting). Why is the message still there? Will I have problem in withdrawing my money?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 8

Hi Ghisleen,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS