🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » have some problem 7 days ago i'm create a pro...
Page options
920258bb
Community Member

have some problem 7 days ago i'm create a project but still pending approval

hello and thanks for your help

7 days ago I create a project but it's not approved yet and they didn't even give me a single mail for any change or something else. 

so can you tell me why my project was not approved?

problem 2 I'm new in Upwork so when I send my offline client to request for testimonial and he did accept my testimonial but it is still pending approval in 3 days 

please give me some solutions what I'm doing now

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi MD,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Could you please allow more time for your project to be reviewed? If you don't get any updates within 24 hours let us know and we will assist you further. 

Regarding your issue with the testimonial request. I checked but I did not see any testimonial request on your profile. Could you please confirm if you submitted a testimonial request using the steps shared in this help article?

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi MD,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Could you please allow more time for your project to be reviewed? If you don't get any updates within 24 hours let us know and we will assist you further. 

Regarding your issue with the testimonial request. I checked but I did not see any testimonial request on your profile. Could you please confirm if you submitted a testimonial request using the steps shared in this help article?

~ Nikola
Upwork
920258bb
Community Member

thank you Nikola

f16e35a3
Community Member

sir solve my problem

Hi Amna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share more information about the issue you experience so that we can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members