🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » have the job made by an outside professional
Page options
1ca640af
Community Member

have the job made by an outside professional

Hi everyone,

I am new at Upwork, and have a question. I divide my studio with an artist, but he doesn´t know nothing about tech, and dont want to know. Is it against upwork policy if I get a freelancer job, he makes it, or paticipate from the project, everything iwithin my account as me as the freelancer?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Merilin K wrote:

Is it against upwork policy if I get a freelancer job, he makes it, or paticipate from the project, everything iwithin my account as me as the freelancer?

With fixed-rate contracts, as long as your client is aware of what you are doing and agrees, that's ok. For hourly contracts, it isn't.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
usamaqureshi
Community Member

Merilin, No this is not against Upwork policy. You can obtain a project, and get it done by someone else. This is called outsourcing.  

-Muhammad Usama

thank you

petra_r
Community Member

Merilin K wrote:

Is it against upwork policy if I get a freelancer job, he makes it, or paticipate from the project, everything iwithin my account as me as the freelancer?

With fixed-rate contracts, as long as your client is aware of what you are doing and agrees, that's ok. For hourly contracts, it isn't.

1ca640af
Community Member

Thank you

martina_plaschka
Community Member

It's not clear to me what you mean. If you mean sharing your account with somebody else, absolutely not. 

It´s not about sharing, it´s have a help in some jobs from a guy who shares the studio with me, but he doesn´t know nothing about technoly, internet; so he is not able to has his ow account.

1ca640af
Community Member

Thank you very much for your help

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members