🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: hello I'm a new freelancer I want to ask ...
Page options
10407acd
Community Member

hello I'm a new freelancer I want to ask how do I send a file that has been done and what menus shou

hello I'm a new freelancer I want to ask how do I send a file that has been done and what menus should I press, thank you

6 REPLIES 6
nyonomega0
Community Member

Hi Lina,

When the work has been completed, you submit the work to the client through the 'submit work for payment' option on the contract page. Once the work is submitted, the client has 14 days to accept it or ask for revisions. Once the 14-day period passes, the payment releases automatically. That is for fixed-price contracts. For hourly contracts, you track the time you spend working on the project using Upwork's desktop app and get paid automatically over periods given Upwork succeeds in charging your client's payment method.

You can learn more about payment for fixed-price contracts and hourly contracts by following their respective links.

Thank you.

Thank you 😊

sorry but in the first menu I have to press what am I looking for there is no attach file that I want

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1) Click on 'Milestones & Earning'.

2) Check the milestone you've worked on/for and click on the 'Submit work for payment' option.

3) Attach the file with a message and click on submit/done.

The work will be submitted.

can you send me a short message there is something I will ask you again

robric
Community Member

I very seldom use the 'submitwork for payment' option on the page for the particular contract. I send my work on the message page tagged .draft instead. I think it's far more polite to do this than demand money up front. My profile is set to private because I am stacked. I have been on this platform for 12 years.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members