🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » hello upwork team I would like to know why I ...
Page options
tonitonin
Community Member

hello upwork team I would like to know why I still do not receive the money from the dispute, they s

hello upwork team I would like to know why I still do not receive the money from the dispute, they sent me a message saying that I would receive a bonus and it never came to me, please help. It's been more than 15 days.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Antonio,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Antonio,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hello excuse me because they say they wrote me if it's not true ??? I have not received any message, I have tried to contact them in many ways and I do not receive an answer.

Did the dispute person say you were getting a bonus or the client? If it was the client, then he tricked you. Never agree to anything where you leave it to the client to give you a bonus. That's how clients who know the system better than you do trick freelancers.

If it was the mediator who told you, I assume this is where Upwork is just paying out and you'll notice on their communication that they mention business days. It's Sunday.

7z6w2rr
Community Member

the mediation team and upwork dispute sent me a message on 10-10-19 saying that I will receive a bonus in 5 business days, 17 days have passed and I still don't receive anything it seems unfair that they don't give me an answer, I've sent many messages and they don't answer me.
petra_r
Community Member

Leonardo G wrote:
 the mediation team and upwork dispute sent me a message on 10-10-19 saying that I will receive a bonus in 5 business days, 17 days have passed and I still don't receive anything it seems unfair that they don't give me an answer, I've sent many messages and they don't answer me.

And who would you be?

Suddenly the OPs account is suspended and you're replying from a profile created today?

How can Upwork send you anything on the tenth when your profile was created on the 27th?

hello the truth I do not understand anything, please leonardo write your problem elsewhere, I need a solution to my problem please.

who are you? Please write the problem you have elsewhere as you confuse me and confuse the people who are helping me.

lol it's hilarious when this happens POOF

yitwail
Community Member

Leonardo G, like another Leonardo, seems to be multi-talented. Here he's modeling for a WordPress theme: https://izukee.com/portfolio-items/barristar-law 

This is exactly why I like to read this boards on a slow afternoon.

lysis10
Community Member

Jared K wrote:

This is exactly why I like to read this boards on a slow afternoon.

These people come out of the woodwork on Sundays. I highly recommend at least lurking on Sundays lol

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members