Page options
f73cfe0a
Community Member

hello

please i have no experience with upwork and wanted to work.if any 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Nohi,

Welcome to Upwork! We're here to guide you through the exciting world of online work.

Let's start with the basics. We've got some super cool Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

We also encourage you to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to enhance your success on Upwork. We're all about helping you shine!

We can't wait to see you become successful on Upwork. We hope these tips and resources help you make your Upwork journey a blast!

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
ed87b11d
Community Member

apply to jobs

If you are up for work, if you are only thinking about something, then experience is of no use (see my profile 

Waseem akhtar
759e32fa

Hi Nohi,

Welcome to Upwork! We're here to guide you through the exciting world of online work.

Let's start with the basics. We've got some super cool Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

We also encourage you to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to enhance your success on Upwork. We're all about helping you shine!

We can't wait to see you become successful on Upwork. We hope these tips and resources help you make your Upwork journey a blast!

~ AJ
Upwork

I am particularly interested in projects related to frontend,mobile app,and fullstack as I have a deep passion for this area and a strong background in it.  I am open to exploring other opportunities that may be a good fit for my skill set.

Nice very best work upwork 

Waseem akhtar

Nice work you ?

Waseem akhtar
756d3a59
Community Member

Hello, 
My account is private, please make it publice.
Thank you.

Simple melee upwork account 

Waseem akhtar
8260487e
Community Member

i am new in freelancer / upwork 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members