🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » help me in two topics
Page options
carloslobo28
Community Member

help me in two topics

Hello, today is 14 days my agency requested payment, will it be paid automatically? as happens with freelancers;

I added my mother bank account to withdraw fund and it was rejected, I've not my own bank acount at the time, if i ask to support will they accept my mother?

When I upgrade my agency it also comes with a bundle of connect or not?

Why can't I get instant chat support anymore?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Carlos L wrote:

1) today is 14 days my agency requested payment, will it be paid automatically?

2) I added my mother bank account to withdraw fund and it was rejected, I've not my own bank acount at the time, if i ask to support will they accept my mother?

3) When I upgrade my agency it also comes with a bundle of connect or not?

4) Why can't I get instant chat support anymore?

1) Yes

2) No

3) No

4) Because you are not top rated.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I added my mother bank account to withdraw fund and it was rejected, I've not my own bank acount at the time, if i ask to support will they accept my mother?"

No. They will not.

Upwork needs your legal name - the name you use on your Upwork account - to be a valid named account holder on the payment withdrawal account. So technically you CAN share an account with your mother, and Upwork does not care... as long as your name is on the account.

re: "Why can't I get instant chat support anymore?"

The math doesn't work out. Too many users, too expensive. Chat support is limited.

But you can ask the same questions using Support Desk tickets that you could ask using live chat support.

And you can ask questions here in the Forum, and get quick, authoritiative answers.

petra_r
Community Member

Carlos L wrote:

1) today is 14 days my agency requested payment, will it be paid automatically?

2) I added my mother bank account to withdraw fund and it was rejected, I've not my own bank acount at the time, if i ask to support will they accept my mother?

3) When I upgrade my agency it also comes with a bundle of connect or not?

4) Why can't I get instant chat support anymore?

1) Yes

2) No

3) No

4) Because you are not top rated.

Hey Petra, how are you doing? I'm so happy I got paid today but my money shows as pending, so I'm wondering this will delay two or five days?

I'm confused because I've some memories about it, example: when I worked as freelancer In a Talented Cloud when she approved my work it was transacted directly to my balance, skipping the five days security period.

Carlos L wrote:

I got paid today but my money shows as pending, so I'm wondering this will delay two or five days?

You can see the date on the left of the transaction on your Pending page

Usually it is 5 days.

date.jpg

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members