🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » help to recover account
Page options
jonathan_hartal
Community Member

help to recover account

Hey, I need your help. My friend  closed his Upwork account few months ago and wants to reactivate his account. I'm reaching out in his name, feel free to contact him back via his mail. I sincerely thank you for your help.

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Jonathan,

Please note that for privacy reasons, we cannot share information about another’s user’s account which we hope you understand. Could you please ask them to contact us directly on any social media they prefer and we will be happy to help?

~ Nikola
Upwork
bfbcf317
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

I accidentally closed my freelancer account while trying to close unused client account, how can i recover my freelancer account?

Thanks,

Adnan

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Adnan, 

I was unable to locate your old account. I'll go ahead and ask the help of the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
bfbcf317
Community Member

I was unable to signup/sigin with the same email again so currently I'm using a different one. It would be great if you can look at my account with following email address, **edited for Community Guidelines**

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for sharing this with us, Muhammad. 

The team has reached out to you through this ticket to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths