🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » help with offer
Page options
ed70a44c
Community Member

help with offer

For a few months, I had a hard time finding a job at Upwork. BOOSTED PROPOSAL .. many freelancers left after coming in. I need help. I don't want to leave Upwork but there have been a lot of difficulties lately for 3 months. i need advice on this

my profil     

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01c5d51ecc7a0029c6

best regards 

Elnur

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Elnur,

Thanks for reaching out. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Member

Search for other in your field by changing jobs tab to talent tab, and see how they have written their profiles

PS: Your stats are not that different from most of freelancers.

759e32fa

Hi Elnur,

Thanks for reaching out. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members