🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » hey
Page options
37b54cc2
Community Member

hey

hey everyone how can i get my first client im new here and waiting for so long 

i have already send many proposal but nobody is responding...

second problem is tht connect problem ....

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
elisa_b
Community Member

"I will perfectly translate English to Spanish,German,french,Italian" 

No, you won't - if Urdu is really your native language and you have only a basic knowledge of English (according to your profile).

Did you know that a translator should only translate into their native language(s)?

Are you aware that your profile description is full of the same errors you would be supposed to fix as an editor / proofreader?

I don't want to be rude, but it seems like you don't actually know the services you offer. Please do yourself a favour, and reconsider them if you want to avoid losing additional money. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
bingiart
Community Member

Hi Nazan S.,

As per my experience your problem is, you mention your English level is basic. But, You have a Proofreading offer.

My advice to you. Improve your skills or list the skills you know best.

elisa_b
Community Member

"I will perfectly translate English to Spanish,German,french,Italian" 

No, you won't - if Urdu is really your native language and you have only a basic knowledge of English (according to your profile).

Did you know that a translator should only translate into their native language(s)?

Are you aware that your profile description is full of the same errors you would be supposed to fix as an editor / proofreader?

I don't want to be rude, but it seems like you don't actually know the services you offer. Please do yourself a favour, and reconsider them if you want to avoid losing additional money. 

d01e55b3
Community Member

$5 

Thank you.
Community Member

hay

26a30dfb
Community Member

same here brother

26a30dfb
Community Member

same here brother