🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » hi i have submitted more proposal but i didn'...
Page options
2ed42895
Community Member

hi i have submitted more proposal but i didn't get any response.

hi i have submitted more proposal but i didn't get any response.

10 REPLIES 10
2ed42895
Community Member

i am new in upwork, i have submitted more proposal but i didn't get any response 

do you have any ideas on this matter.

I got an invitation today, but the client is interviewing 3 freelancers, and more to come. They requested relevant examples of my work, which I have so many, but I'm not sure that I would/could win this job. Anyway, I think that clients liked something from my profile/portfolio, then they sent me the invitations. I declined so many.

If I would recommend you, please make your profile/portfolio look great, and the rest is beyond your control. It's about clients' specifications, preferences, low rates, etc. BTW, I pray for you if that job belongs to you, so no one can get it. It will be yours. 😊     

invitation.pngdeclined.png

In my personal opinion, it's not about new or old on Upwork, it's the month of celebration, so clients have time to choose the best freelancer. I've noticed the number of proposals in each project and seen 10-15+, 10-20+, and 50+.  Clients may be reviewing and thinking hard about whom they satisfy before they decide to hire "just one". 😅

Keep seeking and you will find. 

bobafett999
Community Member

Yes.  Upwork has too many people like you do it is tough.  Second you may want to contact someone who is proficient in English and has good writing skills to improve your profile.

759e32fa

Hi Dip Bahadur,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork
f4c023cc
Community Member

same problem create with me

dbb1960f
Community Member

same but just keep on sending proposals still 🙂 fighting

Hi Elaine and Amer,

Thank you for your message. I suggest you take a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started. Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
7914c723
Community Member

Upwork's month of celebration isn't about new or old freelancers, it's about giving clients time to choose their favorite freelancer. According to the number of proposals in each project, I've seen 10-15+, 10-20+, and 50+. In order to hire "just one", clients may review and think carefully about who they satisfy. :grinning_face_sweating:
You will find what you are looking for if you keep looking.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members