cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hire me

Highlighted
Azhar N Member Since: May 30, 2015
1 of 2

please all ,I need help I have account at upwork and my profile is good But when I apply to a simple job I find many expert freelancers apply to it, so employer doesn't hire me.Really I need help.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
2 of 2

Azhar, you have entered a rough, tough, very competitive world. But there is no reason why you should not succeed in it.

You have very good qualifications, but I don't think your profile does full justice to what you can offer. Could you add a bit more to your portfolio? 

As you are young and don't have much work experience, you need to highlight your strongest skills. The other thing you could emphasize is your languages. You have only put English as your main language. but I assume your native language is Arabic and perhaps you also speak French? These languages could be a big plus when it comes to communicating with clients. 

It can also take a long time before you get your first client. Don't bid on any job you think you can do. Bid on the jobs you know you can do, that you want to do, and that you know you can deliver with the best results 

These are only suggestions and I am sure others will come in with their ideas too.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS