cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hire

Grigor V Member Since: Jun 29, 2019
1 of 15

I have 4 jobs done before. Now on one hires me anymore, what is the matter?

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 15

Hi Grigor,

While we won't be able to advice agencies and clients with how they select freelancers, you can definitely create a proposal and a profile that would make you stand out from everyone else.You may want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork:

8+ Tips to Help You Create a Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

A How-To Guide for Your Perfect Profile Picture

Get Your Profile to the Next Level with an Intro Video

4 Ways to Create a More Successful Portfolio Regardless of Your Skill Set

Let me know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
3 of 15

Thank u for your answer Riri I've already read those articles, please visit my profile and see. Is there anything u would change or not

4 of 15

I've already done 14 jobs successfully but now no one hires me anymore. I wanna know is anything wrong with my profile?

Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
5 of 15
Are you going to come on here and post this question every time you have a blip in your work?
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
6 of 15

Mark F wrote:
Are you going to come on here and post this question every time you have a blip in your work?

Take note of the people QQing about everything falling apart in thread after thread after thread during the summer. They will disappear after about September and they'll be back next summer saying the same **Edited for Community Guidelines** They still haven't figured out slow seasons, so they come back every summer to tell us everything is falling apart.

The original Eeyore at least doesn't try to tell us he gave upwork $1600 and OOOOOPS that was his client income not fees.

It never ends in this place, but the dramacoin always goes up in the summer so I invest heavily.

Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
7 of 15

Jennifer M wrote:

Mark F wrote:

Take note of the people QQing about everything falling apart in thread after thread after thread during the summer. They will disappear after about September and they'll be back next summer saying the same stupid things and asking the same stupid questions. They still haven't figured out slow seasons, so they come back every summer to tell us everything is falling apart.

The original Eeyore at least doesn't try to tell us he gave upwork $1600 and OOOOOPS that was his client income not fees.

It never ends in this place, but the dramacoin always goes up in the summer so I invest heavily.

By the way, did you know that connects now cost us moneyz?

What I was worried about specifically this guy is in June he was like, I got 4 jobs, now no new jobs.

Now here it is in August, got 14 jobs, now no new jobs.  Is he going to ring the cash register every time he doesn't get new job.  Does that work?

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
8 of 15
Grigor V. wrote:

I've already done 14 jobs successfully but now no one hires me anymore. I wanna know is anything wrong with my profile?

Spamming the forum with new threads on the same topic in not allowed.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
9 of 15

Grigor V wrote:

I wanna know is anything wrong with my profile?

There is. Any time I see a freelancer outright lie about a skill I dismiss that freelancer immediately.

Your profile, full of errors as it is, claimes "native" level English skills.

When I see a freelancer lie about one thing, I assume the freelancer is fundamentally dishonest and everything else on the profile is a complete and utter lie as well.

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
10 of 15

Grigor V wrote:

I personally find it extremely annoying when people have specialized profiles, and then the text is the same in each one, sort of missing the point completely.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS