🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » hiring and connections
Page options
andresduk
Community Member

hiring and connections

Hello, someone can explain to me, I often send proposals with examples of the work already done, but it seems that the client did not see the proposal or as if I had never sent the proposal, 70 connections were already spent and nobody has hired me. They explain to me why this happens, it is as if I wasted my time and they did not see me. 

4 REPLIES 4
2a05aa63
Community Member

Change your english to fluent. It lower level scares off people. Also, you seem to write very good.

You have a great profile. Don't send out the work out in proposals. That seems desperate. 

Don't send proposals on jobs with many interviews. I'd say mostly do it only after few hours after the job is up.

It will get a bit easier when you get your top rate badge.

Thank you very much Viacheslav K, how much is the amount to get the higher rate badge?.

andres daniel d wrote:

Thank you very much Viacheslav K, how much is the amount to get the higher rate badge?.

You have blatantly stolen someone else's overview and you have managed to get jobs on strength of this. Unfortunately, Upwork has not yet picked up on this, and I imagine you will shortly get your undeserved top-rated badge. 

You should think about rewriting your overview without stealing.    

mtngigi
Community Member

Viacheslav K wrote:

Change your english to fluent. It lower level scares off people. Also, you seem to write very good.

You have a great profile. Don't send out the work out in proposals. That seems desperate. 

Don't send proposals on jobs with many interviews. I'd say mostly do it only after few hours after the job is up.

It will get a bit easier when you get your top rate badge.

Suggesting that someone change their English level is not good advice, and dishonest as well. His writing reads well because he helped himself to text from other freelancer's profiles.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members