๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Freelancers ยป Re: hourly rate contract and reviews
Page options
bettinahughes20
Community Member

hourly rate contract and reviews

Hi, I just finished an hourly rate freelnacer contract. I havent been paid yet? I think this happens on Sundays/ Mondays. Everything went really well. 

When should a review come up in the system, to my profile? I am not sure if they left me a review. If they havent can a client put in a review after the contract is finished ??

Thank -you for our help :-)))

Bettina

4 REPLIES 4
sjbercot
Community Member

Has the client ended the contract yet? When they end the contract, you both will be able to leave your review, and it becomes visible after 14 days or each party leaves the review.

For hourly contracts, your money is available in about ten days from the end of the week. 

Hi, The client has ended the contract, I left my review at the end of the contract, but it has been about a day after this and I cannot see a review from client. Can they go back in and write one if there isnโ€™t one..

Thank you for your help

Bettina H wrote:
Hi, The client has ended the contract, I left my review at the end of the contract, but it has been about a day after this and I cannot see a review from client. 

If the client ended the contract, they did leave feedback. (stars at least)

You can see the feedback before it appears on your profile after the client has been charged early next week by going to your My Jobs > All Contracts page, clicking on the contract and then going to the feedback tab.

Great, thank you for that ๐Ÿ˜Š)))
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members