🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » how can I get a verification badge?
Page options
lokmanturkoglu
Community Member

how can I get a verification badge?

Hello everyone!
I want to get a verification badge and I know in order to get it I must complete photo of government-ID and video call verifications, though I couldn't find out how to apply it. Can anyone help please?
Thanks a lot! 

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Lokman,

At the moment freelancers can't request verification from their end. Once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Actually, they did. I got a pop-up a few days ago saying that I need to get my ID-verified. I click on the "get started" button and it didn't ask me for any kind of photo or else. afterward, a message appeared saying that it will take 1 business day for verification. Since then no notification or anything else came up. I know it's indispensable to gain my client's reliance so that I want to get my ID-verification but I couldn't find a way to do it. Can you guide me please? 

Hi Lokman,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members