🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: how can i add a second payoneer account t...
Page options
mohamed_nazeih
Community Member

how can i add a second payoneer account to my withdrawal method ?

Hi

i have my upwork connected with payoneer, but for some reasons i need to add another payonner account. how can i do that ?

thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mohamed,

Our team will complete the process from our end and if it's needed will reach out to you via ticket, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
petra_r
Community Member

Mohamed N wrote:

i have my upwork connected with payoneer, but for some reasons i need to add another payonner account.

What possible reason could that be?

i will use another bank account

JoanneP

Hi Mohamed,

You cannot add another payoneer account if you already have an existing payoneer account on  Upwork. There will be no option to add another one.

~ Joanne
Upwork

hello Joanne, 

thanks for replaying! ok i got it.

how can i replace my payoneer account with a new one ?

Hi Mohamed, 

Please get in touch with the Payoneer Support Team and ask for your Payoneer account be disassociated from your Upwork account. Once this has been done, please get back to us, or contact our Customer Support Team directly and they will remove your Payoneer account from your payment methods.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi joran, 

i have already contacted payoneer support right now. they told me that i should contact you to disassociate the account. so what should i do?

Hi Mohamed,

Our team will complete the process from our end and if it's needed will reach out to you via ticket, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran V,

I'm having the same problem with this issue. Who do I have to contact first?

Hi Min,

Thank you for your message. Could you please confirm the error message you get while trying to add a Payoneer withdrawal method?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members