cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i change phone number again for my up work account?

Highlighted
MD.JANNATUL N Member Since: May 20, 2017
1 of 23

Hellow folks,how can i change phone number again for my up work account?.I had  Verified my phone number  for my upwork account but  my phone was stolen with that number.Now how i can i change my phone number for phone verification  for my up work account.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 23

Hi Jannatul,

You can edit the phone number any time by going to your Settings> Contact Info and then clicking "Edit" next to your location. The phone will become editable.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ben C Member Since: Mar 19, 2020
3 of 23

I don't see "contact info" in settings. I had a client call me and just want to make it so that they can only reach me via email/upwork. How do I do that?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 23

Hi Ben, 

Please complete your freelancer profile. Once done, you can send your Upwork profile link to your client so that they can hire you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Myanne P Member Since: Jul 28, 2020
5 of 23

Hi, everytime i attempt to go to settings and change my number, it asked my ONE TIME PIN. How can I cahnge it if it has been lost, please help since I need to get paid. But I cannot continue to process my pay out.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 23

Hi Myanne,

I checked your account, and I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this concern. One of our team members will update your ticket and assist you further. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Arlene F Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
7 of 23

Hello, how do I change my phone number? I'm new to Upwork and I've lost the sim that was registered and every time I go to Settings it's asking for an OTP sent to the lost sim. Thank you.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 23

Thank you for reaching out to us, Arlene.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with updating your phone number.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Arlene F Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
9 of 23
Thank you.
Highlighted
Alasia I Member Since: Feb 8, 2018
10 of 23

I have the same problem.  I can't edit my profile without providing the verification code that is sent to a number I no longer have.  Is it possible to reset this number so I can edit my profile and start working on upwork?  Or will I have to make a new account?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS