🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » how can i find job?
Page options
d9186dea
Community Member

how can i find job?

How can i find a job if never work before, but i have great expierence it that job

14 REPLIES 14
d9186dea
Community Member

please , write answer who can

b5f2da69
Community Member

Dear brother, You have to find the related jobs to your expertise on upwork. And have to bid on that job. While bidding you have to send a great proposal. In the proposal share about your experience and make your experience connected to the jobs posted by the client. As if any client like your work or experence so he will get connected with you.

c203bb74
Community Member

As it appears that your profile is not public, first set it to public, and then create a catalogue and portfolio of your experience. Also, bid on a specific project that you know a lot about to get the rising talent badge.

Write a custom proposal for each job, mentioning all the client's needs and your previous experience with similar projects. I hope you get your first job soon.

5f837c1b
Community Member

My dear brother, you need to find upwork jobs that relate to your expertise. There is a job that needs to be bid on. The proposal you send during bidding must be excellent. Make sure your experience is related to the jobs posted by the client in the proposal. Clients will get in touch with you if they like your work or experience.

5f837c1b
Community Member

I suggest you find upwork jobs related to your expertise. A bid must be submitted for that job. You must submit a great proposal when bidding. Tell the client about your experience and link it to the job postings. Clients will get in touch with you if they like your work or experience.

21a6616d
Community Member

If you want to make money on Upwork, you should look for jobs that are in your area of expertise. An auction needs to be held for a job. You must submit an excellent proposal when bidding. It is important that your experience is related to the jobs posted by the client in the proposal. Those who like your work or experience will contact you.

94d2f721
Community Member

brother without skill how you do work In my opnion you learn about Video Editing using Inshot it's easy to learn and you get good margin from it there is no special in this app just download and start practising.

Hey Adnan can you tell me more how can earn money by using just inshot app.

da9f236a
Community Member

Help me find a job

37cc0014
Community Member

You can find a job on Upwork by searching for and applying to relevant job listings on the platform. I suggest you you will learn any skill thats are highly mostly demanded as a Freelauncer **Edited for Community Guidelines**

7b8011b7
Community Member

To search for a job as a **Edited for Community Guidelines** on Upwork, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to the Upwork website and log in to your account. If you don't have an account, you can create one for free.

2. Click on the "Find Work" button in the top menu.

3. In the search bar, enter keywords related to the job you are looking for, such as "female personal trainer Dallas".

4. Use the filters on the left side of the page to refine your search results. For example, you can select "Hourly" as the project type, and specify the hourly rate range that you are interested in.

5. Browse through the list of available job postings and read the job descriptions to see if they match your skills and experience.

6. If you find a job that you would like to apply for, click on the "Apply" button and submit a proposal, including your experience, skills, and a personalized message explaining why you would be a good fit for the job.

7. Be patient, as the client may receive many proposals and it may take time for them to review and respond to them all.

Good luck with your job search on Upwork!

b0898bf8
Community Member

If you choose to work with LGC painters Decorators Ltd., you may feel secure knowing that we value each customer and their property.

the-right-writer
Community Member

From your post, I can tell you need to go through all the Upwork courses. Please read through this post and follow every link. Because you are new and inexperienced, you are at high risk of being scammed. No one, including Upwork, will protect you.

usamakhanniazi
Community Member

According to my experience, remain active on upwork. Keep learning **Edited for Community Guidelines** posts, and watch expert videos on YouTube. Focus on your skills. Good Luck!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members