Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i send massage to client

sirous2016
Sirous P Member Since: Jun 27, 2016
1 of 5

Hi 

I want to send massage to a client which i don't have acsess to his name and before submitt his job, becouse i have done his job for free and i want to share the linke with him, how can i sent a massage , i don't know his Email address and i don't have any connects to submitt his job?

thanks

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 5

Ugh. No.

This is wrong on so many levels.

Don't work for free.

Contractors who work for free drag the whole platform down.

Also: you can't do this, even if you wanted to.

Job postings are there so you can submit applications. Not to provide you with email addresses so you can pester clients.

And it is not a MASSAGE you are sending, unless you are a telepresence masseuse, which you are not.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 5

Thanks for following up Preston.

Untitled
boshoffirene
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
4 of 5

Personally, I wouldn't mind a massage right now, but I am checking my messages at the moment.

versailles
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
5 of 5

This topic is very interesting in the sense that it provides us with a rare insight on how some of the many zombie bidders function. 

They dig into job posts looking for something that they can do in advance for the client (or think they can). They then send their proposal and include their work (whatever that means), with the hope that the client pays them.

When they run out of connects, because obviously, nobody hires them, they start panicking and try desperately to find a way to push their free work towards the client.

You never know. Maybe, only maybe, someone will eventually throw them a coin. Or two.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS