🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » how can i try out Plus membership for freelan...
Page options
f7187974
Community Member

how can i try out Plus membership for freelancer?

I would like to experience the difference between plus and basic membership. 

3 REPLIES 3
lysis10
Community Member

Pay for it and POOF you too can see useless bid ranges and reup on connects every month.

petra_r
Community Member

Rose A wrote:

Great. Go to your settings, click on memberships and Connects

and the Edit your membership. Pay the membership fee and you have a whole month to try it.

florydev
Community Member

Rose A wrote:

There is not trying for it but paying for it but I have to tell you even though I do pay for it I don't really believe it is worth it.  From a straight cost perspective of connects, the math does not support it.  

You may think there is some advantage in jobs presented or something but there isn't.  Client's cannot choose to show a job only to FP+ members.  All you are really getting is connects every month and the ability to hoard them.

It used to be slightly nice that you never had to worry about your profile going private but now I think profiles only go private after 2 years of no financial activity.

Really the only reason I have it is pure laziness.  I want to propose on something I don't have to go buy connects but lately I haven't proposed at all.  Every month I waste the connects I earn because I don't spend them.

I might be talking myself out of it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members