🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » how can one edit summitted proposals
Page options
e00b050e
Community Member

how can one edit summitted proposals

I tried to edit my summitted proposal but all to no avail. please is there a way out to edit summitted proposals? I wanted to write voluminous task but i ended up writing venomous task, please what do i do?

6 REPLIES 6
elisa_b
Community Member

You cannot change the text once it has been submitted, only the amount proposed. 

e00b050e
Community Member

When you change the amount will your rank change from its original position?

wlyonsatl
Community Member

I have never seen any indication that Upwork's algorithms include proposed pricing in ranking the relevance of proposals made on a new project. If the client is primarily interested in cost rather than matching skills, experience, etc. in choosing a freelancer, I think they can rank all proposals on pricing. (I haven't seen a client-side project page for a long time. Someone who has can confirm that such ranking is still possible.)

The ranking I meant is. Maybe you were the first to submit a proposal or second if you then change the terms will you still be that first ranked? Because you know people will also be submitting proposals too so you might end up being the last person while you came first just because you adjusted the terms. Or it doesn't happen that way?

salsham0065
Community Member

Hi Franklina

I faced this problem in past. The only way that you can do it is to cancel the proposal and write a new proposal again. 

And the previous connect is gone. And then again before you could do that you will see that about 50+ proposals have been submitted. You will have no option than just give up if you don't have connect to boost 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members