🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » how do i know that my upwork account is appro...
Page options
inam_ul_hassan
Community Member

how do i know that my upwork account is approved?

How do I know that my upwork account is approved?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Inam U wrote:

It is. Because the (literally) hundreds of thousands of data entry freelancers on the platform, 90% of whom have never won a single job or earned a single Dollar, seemingly aren't enough ....

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
petra_r
Community Member

Inam U wrote:

It is. Because the (literally) hundreds of thousands of data entry freelancers on the platform, 90% of whom have never won a single job or earned a single Dollar, seemingly aren't enough ....

Petra R wrote:

Inam U wrote:

But, Inam is "available 24-7"...

To Inam:

Don't be.
You can't be available 24-7. It is not posible.
Also, you don't want to work with a client who expects a freelancer to be available 24-7.

sir please give some tips so that I can approved my account. thanks 🙂

The absolute state of Auto Accepted.

so what can i do now?? can I good bye upwork??any suggestion plzz 🙂

Inam U wrote:
so what can i do now?? can I good bye upwork??any suggestion plzz 🙂

All is fine.

Less question marks would be a nice touch, one is enough per question (but that might be just my preference).

Read a lot about getting started, read experiences other freelancers have shared.
Find jobs which are perfect for YOU. Send proposal. Be professional. Do your job.

my profile is almost 85% completed. then how do i know my account is approved .. i did'nt get any responce form upwork team.. 

any suggestion plz.. 

thanks 🙂 

Inam U wrote:

my profile is almost 85% completed. then how do i know my account is approved ..

You were told in the very first response 11 days ago that your profile is approved. You can buy connects and apply to jobs.

thankyou for your quick responce 🙂 

shamim_toma
Community Member

How do I know that my account is approved or not?

Hi Shamimur,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths