farouk-kaiser

how do i very good write a nice proposal

i keep sending proposal but they are not being replied, i wanted some examples that can help me land contracts and start my upwork client. please help 

5 REPLIES 5
jutta_beinker

First thing that would put me off is your english. It's no where near fluent, the grammar sucks-looks like a google translate job. rework your profile to reflect your achievements. Re-take your tests-most show under average.That ain't helping

" The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be "

@Jutta B wrote:

First thing that would put me off is your english. It's no where near fluent, the grammar sucks-looks like a google translate job. You're located in Uganda but are expecting a cert from a school in canada? that's a blunt lie...rework your profle to one thats honest.than try again.

Jutta,  the OP has already obtained this certificate (it is an online course). Also Mateesa Royal University is in Uganda. So I do not think he is lying.

oops.when i searched for it it came back as canadian. dam ya google.I'll delete that

" The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be "
colettelewis

@Kaiser F wrote:

i keep sending proposal but they are not being replied, i wanted some examples that can help me land contracts and start my upwork client. please help 

Kaiser,

You would be doing yourself a great favour if you read all the help pages that Upwork offers new (and not so new) freelancers. You will find all sorts of helpful information as to how to start on Upwork, how to write a good proposal, how the hourly and fixed-rate system works, how the connects system works, and so forth. (Also read Upwork's Terms of Service).

You might also find the "best answer" to this post helpful:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/How-do-I-sell-my-skills/td-p/236701

Take tests that are more suited to your skills and do not publicly show any that are lower than "above average". So hide the tests in your public profile, and take them again when you are confident you will get good scores. 

lenaellis
Staff
Staff

Hi Kaiser,

Along with the suggestions Nichola provided, you may want to check out our Content Corner thread with tips on writing proposals, here

-Lena

Untitled