🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » how i can get regular orders from my projects...
Page options
nonibd
Community Member

how i can get regular orders from my projects?

hello everyone,

i'm got my profile professionally to work with upwork for freelance. i'm active here regularly, but not getting orders. while i'm sending offer to clients, they are not inviting me. i only completed 5 jobs from 2019 to 2023. how i can learn more about how i can get more orders.?

thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
d074fc60
Community Member

Hello Noni Gopal,

Getting regular orders from Upwork projects requires a combination of factors, including your profile, proposal quality, communication skills, and client satisfaction. Here are some tips to help you increase your chances of receiving regular orders on Upwork:

1. Optimize your profile: Ensure that your Upwork profile is complete, with a professional photo, relevant skills, and a compelling profile summary. Your profile should highlight your expertise, experience, and achievements in your field.
  2. Target the right projects: Look for projects that are a good fit for your skills and experience. Don't apply for projects that you're not qualified for, as this will only hurt your reputation on the platform.
  3. Write high-quality proposals: Your proposal should be customized to the client's needs and showcase your skills and experience. Use the client's project description as a guide, and be sure to include any relevant examples of your work.
  4. Communicate effectively: Once you've won a project, communicate with the client regularly to ensure that you understand their requirements and can deliver the work on time. Respond to messages promptly and be transparent about any issues that arise.
  5. Provide excellent service: Deliver high-quality work that meets or exceeds the client's expectations. If the client is satisfied with your work, they may be more likely to hire you for future projects or recommend you to others.
  6. Ask for feedback and referrals: After completing a project, ask the client for feedback and a rating. If they're satisfied with your work, ask if they know of anyone else who could use your services.

By following these tips, you can increase your chances of receiving regular orders on Upwork and building a successful freelance career.

nonibd
Community Member

thanks for your response. i understand all of those think, and i already done them but not getting orders. by the way, i will try 3 number to make more high-quality proposals. but i'm confused about 6 number answer... can i ask my client's to give a rating or feedback? is that not violation on upwork?

thank you.

d074fc60
Community Member

You have to ask it smartly. Like- you can tell them 'don't forget to share your experience'.

f82ddd83
Community Member

Thanks for admitting me to Join the UPWORK Community. I am grateful to be here. 

What do you guys think I can do to receive project from clients? 

I would appreciate your technical advice. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members